Friday, April 10, 2020

Team Work

Today, Sene and I set a task of cutting down this hedge. It’s very over grown and blocks all of the afternoon sun from getting into the living room. Sene and I decided to do this job as a team because “many hands make light work”. Sene sawed the branches and I created a ‘rubbish’ pile with them. So thankful to be able to do this job as a team, for one person this would be a challenging task. What do you think of team work? Why do you think it is good?

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10RfYKyhjfAyocdoo442zFVhFimpkYwEfhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sVStu60U14xQ0Rf-D2brNjmtDVyMUSG1

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss McCombie,
    That looks a very tough job, though a job worth while.
    I agree with doing something as a team because it is easier and sometimes you will bond over that job.
    Teamwork can be difficult for some people because as it can be hard for them to listen to someone else, talking in front of people and actually doing work. So it is a great skill to have. When I was younger like 4 years old, we painted the fence and I said I would help but I got bored quite quickly and ended up doing 1 strip of the fence out of 100 or so!
    I hope you are relaxing now from a back breaking day (I would be aching),
    Zara

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post