Friday, April 24, 2020

Cookery Books

As you have probably guessed from my other Blog posts,I love cooking! I recently received this Nadia Lam Cookbook from my PT Kirsty. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-WgmJDHqMiA9WC4e8qZFvlY-dPKr2mQK
I just love spending hours Reading through recipes and finding new cooking trips.

This recipe below is delicious and nutritious!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pWNqRgVC5FyFF7fpmM2xsjdobDfQxpsqhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Zq2aVAwyQTM9u9uSHk-wuQxQu_ZeCBgH
What type of books do you enjoy reading?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Miss McCombie,
    I love Nadia Lim too. I like her so much that I think we have 6 of her cookbooks!
    This lockdown, we actually went threw the recipes and made a note of the ones that we would try. How many books do you have of Nadia Lim?
    Have an awesome day,
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss McCombie!!
    That looks delicious. what is it?
    what is nadia lim i would sure like
    to try some of the recipes.
    During lock down me and my family have been doing some backing and cooking but nit nadis lim.
    Have a good afternoon.
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post