Saturday, April 4, 2020

Shuttle Runs

I’ve been using the street poles to help me increase my cardio fitness. I planned this activity for myself yesterday...
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BSsPvZdP-8sebaPTkjLINC-Ty6R6_LR-
I did 20 of the exercise then ran to the furthest pole for my first lot of exercises. Then to the 4th pole, then 3rd and finished there. Here is my street - handy spacing of poles...
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1r5s7q7RuPdT-m_SsldfJ8LowEV3X-ICy
What have you been doing to keep fitness? Have you been going out daily to get fresh air?

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Miss McCombie,
    That looks pretty challenging! Does any part of your body hurt after or when you are doing this routine?
    For my excercize Mum has to drag me out because I can not be bothered! Though when I am outside, I either go for a 3.5km run, a 40 minute walk, a 7km bike ride or a 6km scooter ride.
    Once I am out, I do enjoy it. When you do this routine, are you motivated to do it or do you need some motivation, like me?
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Zara,
      I wear a heart rate monitor when I am exercising and I got into the red zone a few times with my sprints. The red zone is the best zone to be in as your body is working the hardest and as you know I love the challenge myself.
      I'm glad your Mum is dragging you outside as it is great for your body to get fresh air into your lungs.
      I need initial motivation but then when I am out there I smash it! What exercise have you done today?
      Kia ora,
      Miss McCombie

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post