Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Bubble Teacher

From tomorrow onwards I will be a ‘Bubble Teacher’ at school. I volunteered to go in to support the essential worker’s children. We have strict Protocol and guidelines to follow. The two most important guidelines to follow are hygiene and social distancing. I will be team teaching with Mrs Levick.

Have you got any ideas of activities of what we can do? Bare in mind we can’t play games like tag, infected and so on! 

Check out the photos...
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IAoGsPTbDdf9vOznDe2_x6q-PGkWAH6Z
The Bubble Teachers having our first bubble meeting.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gpbrIENoYf6d0aAZDzzpTJwt5_3wLxXT
Our tissue station with hand sanitizer.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1aEPLxNQD-6-zrBN1W6xFn94Mm4lJtiBQ
Our classroom set up with 1m social distancing rule measured out.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss McCombie!!
    Wow school looks so different now. What other teachers volunteered to be one of the bubble teachers with you exempt for miss levick? Also are the playgrounds shut down to. Its really weird waking and not going to school sometimes.
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post