Monday, March 30, 2020

Ukulele time

Do you play an instrument? 
During my schooling in Scotland I played the violin. I received tuition at School and I was part of the Strathbogie Fiddlers. In Scotland we call a violin a fiddle. Unfortunately I haven’t play the violin for around 10 years. 
So...
Over the past couple of days I have been learning the four basic ukulele chords, which are: G major, C major, D major, and E minor (Em).
Do you play an instrument? If you do what do you play? If you not, what instrument would you love to learn to play?
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lsZfb9UewOzlA7_mq-APbmo7Wol-zYdq

3 comments:

  1. Morena,
    That is so cool how you played the Violen and now you are learning the Ukulele.
    I am not really a music person, though if I was made to, I would either do Drums, Guitar or Ukulele, as you can write a song, sing along with the music or be in a band.
    When the lock down is over you could play a tune to the class?
    Well done on learning the Ukulele and have fun,
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora
    Good on you Emily. Love your posts and your adapted fitness routine. My how Nala has grown. Nga mihi nui Helen / Mrs Bancroft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Emily!! This is something I didn’t know about you. Good on you for taking the time to learn something new. When I was young I had guitar lessons but didn’t keep up with it and now as an adult I wish I had. I also really wanted to learn the piano.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post