Saturday, August 21, 2021

NZ Lockdown 2.0 - homemade lasagne + garlic bread

Family Cooking

homemade lasagne + garlic bread


Mince…
Oil, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, Premium mince, crushed & sieved tomatoes

Cheese sauce…
Butter, flour, English mustard, milk, salt, pepper, Edam cheese

Pasta…
Lasagne sheets

Once you have everything ready layer the lasagne. Start with the mince, cheese sauce, pasta and repeat. Finished the top with extra sauce, a sprinkling of cheese and crushed up ready salted crisps.

Garlic Bread…
Muffin rounds halved, melted butter, garlic, Bill’s Mum’s chilli oil.

What have you been making during Lockdown 2.0?



3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious Miss McCombie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Miss McCombie,
    I love that you wrote down the recipe and made it clear and easy to read.
    Did you know that I want to try and make garlic bread this lockdown.
    Maybe next time you could give us some more precise measurements.
    So far in this lockdown I have made some chocolate chip cookies.
    Did you make any sweet thing this lockdown?
    Stay Safe - Kind Regards Leandri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Miss McCombie,
    I like how you have created a blog post about your cooking. I like how you have added in the photos. I also like how you have added in all of the ingredients. Maybe next time you could add the measurements, the heat of the oven, and how long these things need to cook. Whats your favorite thing to cook/bake? Have a good day. Stay safe.

    -Trinity

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post