Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Day

Today, Wednesday 1st of September, is Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Day. 

What is the definition of kindness: "the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate." (Google definition)

So far today I have done 3 RAK tasks.

What have you done for RAK day?

I cut the grass. Usually Sene does this household task but I did it today and it also encouraged me to get out in the fresh air.
I made Sene a cup of coffee. A kick start to the day for Sene with a cup of black coffee with a teaspoon of sugar.
I supported a local business 'Empire Chicken' which is a local business situated in the Riverside Market. Simply delicious chicken.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Miss McCombie,

    Sounds like you had such a proactive day! I like your garden. It looks so green and tidy. How long did it take you to cut the grass?
    Your burgers look divine! Are they fried chicken burgers?
    Yesterday I made a small donation to Vietnamese people who are suffering from Covid-19. I hope my donation will reach those who need it. I also had my first jab of vaccination and my left arm is still sore until now.
    Tonight, I am planning to make Vietnamese rice dumpling cakes for my flatmate to thank her for giving me a ride to the vaccination center. If it turns out successful I'll share my recipe on my blog.

    Stay safe,
    Miss Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Miss McCombie
    I liked the way you did all those things for your fiance.
    Maybe you could say where you got the burger from.
    next time you could what else you are going to do for Sene.
    the burger looked good.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post